In this exclusive interview with The Content Wrangler, Scott Abel interviews Lee Lefevre, Founder of Common Craft, creators of three-minute videos designed to help educators and influencers introduce and explain complex subjects. TCW: Tell us a little about yourself and your background. LL: I’m originally from North Carolina, but have lived in Seattle since 1998 after completing a Masters in Health Administration. I moved to Seattle without a job, and ended up at a company called Solucient (now merged out of existence) that created benchmarking software for the healthcare industry. I started the Online Community Program at the...Read More
Month: April 2010
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Technical Writers
- Digital Transformation: Information Development World