By Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler I’m going to let you in on a secret: You’re sitting on a gold mine of content that is just lying around hogging up server space. Some of it may even be hidden in physical archives, concealed in printed documents, or stored on microfiche. A gold mine, you say? Yep. A big, untapped source of revenue just waiting for someone to claim it. If you’re smart, you’ll tap it as soon as possible … before your competitors realize they should be doing the same thing and beat you to it. Let’s consider the...Read More
Month: February 2011
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches