About The Author
Known as The Content Wrangler, Scott Abel is an internationally recognized global content strategist who specializes in helping organizations deliver the right content to the right audience, anywhere, anytime, and on any device. He writes regularly for business and content industry publications, is frequently selected as a featured presenter at content industry events, and serves on the faculty of the University of California, Berkeley, School of Information. Scott's message is clear: Content is a business asset worth managing efficiently and effectively. His firm, The Content Wrangler, exists to help content-heavy organizations adopt the tools, technologies, and techniques they need to connect content to customers.
March 5, 2008
November 24, 2015
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Animated Infographics: How Do They Work and What Makes Them Effective?
- Technical Writers With DITA Experience Needed at Dolby, San Francisco and Nürnberg
- Disruptive Innovation Changes How Brands Do Business
- Translation versus Localization: What’s the Difference?
- Content-Driven Customer Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing