About The Author
Val Swisher founded Content Rules recognizing that even the largest companies often do not have the technology, people, and expertise to create content that is global-ready. Founded in 1994, Content Rules is an end-to-end content services provider. We help customers plan their global content strategy, create content in structured and non-structured environments, and work with their source content to prepare it for translation. Content Rules is the exclusive provider of The Rockley Strategic Method™ and a certified service provider for the Acrolinx optimization software. Val is a frequent speaker on the conference circuit. She blogs (almost) weekly at contentrulesinc.com/blog. Along with Scott Abel, Val hosts a popular webinar series and she has recently authored her third book. Her latest book, Global Content Strategy: A Primer was published by XML Press in 2015.
June 18, 2012
August 29, 2016
November 24, 2015
March 7, 2016
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches