About The Author
Val Swisher founded Content Rules recognizing that even the largest companies often do not have the technology, people, and expertise to create content that is global-ready. Founded in 1994, Content Rules is an end-to-end content services provider. We help customers plan their global content strategy, create content in structured and non-structured environments, and work with their source content to prepare it for translation. Content Rules is the exclusive provider of The Rockley Strategic Method™ and a certified service provider for the Acrolinx optimization software. Val is a frequent speaker on the conference circuit. She blogs (almost) weekly at contentrulesinc.com/blog. Along with Scott Abel, Val hosts a popular webinar series and she has recently authored her third book. Her latest book, Global Content Strategy: A Primer was published by XML Press in 2015.
October 7, 2011
August 4, 2003
May 24, 2016
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Animated Infographics: How Do They Work and What Makes Them Effective?
- Technical Writers With DITA Experience Needed at Dolby, San Francisco and Nürnberg
- Disruptive Innovation Changes How Brands Do Business
- Translation versus Localization: What’s the Difference?
- Content-Driven Customer Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing