Guest post by Niki Vecsei Harrold and Laurel Nicholes An increasing number of consumers no longer want to hear from one, authoritative voice. They don’t trust—or feel compelled to rely upon— your “official” communication channels. That’s because an increasing amount of your audience grew up online. They’re digital natives accustomed to digital content experiences. They want to feel connected to the content they consume and the brands with which they interact. They want content experiences that resonate with them; that adapt to the way they learn, live, and work. In order to provide exceptional content experiences today, you’ll need to...Read More
Month: November 2016
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Technical Writers
- Digital Transformation: Information Development World