Effective leadership is measured by customer satisfaction. Caring about your customers is crucial. Everyone is a customer: those who purchase and use your products, and your colleagues in every department. Leadership requires a mixture of confidence and humility. Change doesn’t always happen quickly. Success may require all of the creativity, resourcefulness, and diplomacy you can muster. Use these 7 Habits of Highly Effective Technical Communication Leaders to learn how to effectively put the customer first in all of your work. You can be an effective leader, regardless of your position. 1. BE A CUSTOMER ADVOCATE While you may have...Read More
Month: December 2016
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Technical Writers
- Digital Transformation: Information Development World