The following content originally appeared in the book, The Language of Content Strategy, a collaborative effort from 52 top content strategy practitioners, edited by Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, and Rahel Anne Bailie, Chief Knowledge Officer at Scroll. The book, published by XML Press, is a collection of terms defined by contributors known for their depth of knowledge in that area of expertise. Each definition is accompanied by an essay that explains the importance of the term within the world of content strategy. This post, contributed by Char James-Tanny, is understanding accessibility. Understanding accessibility: What is it? Accessibility is the extent...Read More
Author: Char James-Tanny
Char James-Tanny speaks around the world on topics including help authoring concepts, accessibility, social media, web standards, collaboration, and technology. She is the primary coordinator for the annual Boston Accessibility Conference, a member of the Boston Accessibility Group, and an Invited Expert for the W3C HTML Working Group (AAPI Task Force).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches