The demands of the digital landscape and a 21st-century audience are unforgiving. No one is searching Google for your advertisement. Most of the time, they aren’t searching for you nor for your company. More than likely, they are searching for an answer to a question. If you can provide a useful answer, they may peruse your website, social profile, and other content. They may not. It takes more than a single piece of magnificent content to build an audience. Today’s viral post is tomorrow’s forgotten moment in time. What’s the alternative to relying on big content “moments”? Incremental Steps...Read More
Author: Joe Griffin
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Technical Writers
- Digital Transformation: Information Development World