By Noz Urbina, special to The Content Wrangler I just finished two lengthy interviews with Bob Glushko, adjunct professor at the University of California Berkeley School of Information. Bob is the author of multiple books, a pioneer in the world of structured information in business, and (my favorite), an honorary member of the Cognitive Science Society. I also just finished teaching a course at the University of Graz on adaptive content modeling and I am working away on my first drafts of a book on the same topic. As it turns out Bob and I are both pushing the...Read More
Author: Noz Urbina
Noz Urbina is a globally recognized content strategist and modeler. He’s well known as a pioneer in adaptive content modeling to support rich, personalized, and contextually relevant content across the user journey. He is also co-author of the book “Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits" with Rahel Anne Bailie. In 2013, he founded his own consultancy — Urbina Consulting.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches