By Rohan Ayyar One of the relatively newer social media platforms (Tumblr was founded in 2007), Tumblr has seen some spectacular growth in the last couple of years. With about 189 million blogs hosted on Tumblr, 93 million new posts every single day, and about 42% of the entire domestic traffic of the United States visiting Tumblr blogs, it is well and truly a force to reckon with. If Tumblr’s usage statistics are impressive, its user statistics are even more so. The omnipresent Neil Patel points out on QuickSprout that 65% of Tumblr users have a college degree, with 56%...Read More
Author: Rohan Ayyar
Rohan Ayyar works for E2M, a startup-focused digital marketing agency. He specializes in getting businesses in front of a targeted audience with content marketing, social media and advanced link building. Rohan is @searchrook on Twitter - feel free to hit him up on for a chat on any of these areas.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches