Welcome to The RoundUp, a curated quick peek at the best—and most interesting—news, views, and opinions about content on the web. Let us know what you think. To have The RoundUp delivered directly to your inbox, subscribe today! Emoji Does It! Google is notorious for having some of the worst emoji on the planet. Now it’s righting its wrongs–and taking on gender stereotypes, too. The effort aims to highlight the diversity of women’s careers and empower young girls. In their popular podcast, It’s Nice That founders, Alex Bec and Will Hudson, discuss whether using emojis is a lazy alternative to the...Read More
Category: Conversational Commerce
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches