By Bob Boiko Without some notion of who a person is, personalizing for that person isn’t possible. Who the people are that use your publications is the subject of your audience analysis. Some organizations personalize on an individual basis, bypassing audience segments all together. I believe that this approach doesn’t deliver nearly the value to the organization as personalizing by audience segments. By using your audience analysis, you can come up with the set of traits and trait values that each audience type may exhibit. Each cluster of these traits is a user profile that you can collect, store,...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Does Content Marketing Speak To Technical Buyers?
- The Formal Business Voice is Dead
- The RoundUp: Emojis, Voice Interfaces, Conversational Commerce, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Power of Incrementalism in Content Marketing Strategy
- [May 31] DITA Summit: Best Practices and Lessons Learned From The Trenches