By managing approved terminology and sharing it across the organization with all content creators, a company can produce consistent and accurate information with less effort. This results in markets being reached faster, which encourages faster local market adoption, as well as removing unnecessary burdens on the Support organization. Terminology plays a critical role for every department in an organization, and the importance of a common vocabulary is discussed in-depth in this new white paper.
- Terminology management across the content lifecycle
- How terminology can drive the faster delivery of consistent content to global markets
- A discussion on the ROI of managing terminology, with information from SAP
- Customer success stories, including a new one from SAS alongside Bosch, HP, Giesecke & Devrient and Siemens Medical Services
- A best practice terminology management example as it affects every department in the organization, including Search Engine Marketing