“It was left to a member of the audience, technology publisher Tim O’Reilly, to ask a searching question. Did Microsoft ‘have any really big, hairy, audacious goal’ any more? Watching Gates waffle said everything one needed to know about how incoherent and middle-aged his company has become. He didn’t have an answer because there isn’t one.” Read Bill Gates doesn’t play monopoly? Laugh? I nearly died (The Guardian)
About The Author
Known affectionately as "The Content Wrangler," Scott Abel is an internationally recognized global content strategist who specializes in helping organizations deliver the right content to the right audience, anywhere, anytime, and on any device. He writes regularly for business and content industry publications, is frequently selected as a featured presenter at content industry events, and served on the faculty of the University of California, Berkeley, School of Information. Scott's message is clear: Content is a business asset worth managing efficiently and effectively. His firm, The Content Wrangler, exists to help content-heavy organizations adopt the tools, technologies, and techniques they need to connect content to customers.
April 16, 2012
January 29, 2010
Phonebloks.com: Initiative Aims To Strongly Encourage The Creation of Modular, Easily Repairable Consumer Electronics
October 29, 2013
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves