About The Author
Val Swisher founded Content Rules recognizing that even the largest companies often do not have the technology, people, and expertise to create content that is global-ready. Founded in 1994, Content Rules is an end-to-end content services provider. We help customers plan their global content strategy, create content in structured and non-structured environments, and work with their source content to prepare it for translation. Content Rules is the exclusive provider of The Rockley Strategic Method™ and a certified service provider for the Acrolinx optimization software. Val is a frequent speaker on the conference circuit. She blogs (almost) weekly at contentrulesinc.com/blog. Along with Scott Abel, Val hosts a popular webinar series and she has recently authored her third book. Her latest book, Global Content Strategy: A Primer was published by XML Press in 2015.
September 18, 2003
January 15, 2016
February 9, 2016
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros