A passion for learning is the most important qualification for an effective technical writer. You...Read More
Author: Barry Saiff
Barry Saiff is a leading expert in technical writing outsourcing and managing technical writers. Over 32 years, Barry has experienced technical writing outsourcing from both sides—as a technical communications leader in the USA, and as a manager of offshore technical writers and customer liaison in the Philippines. Barry frequently leads webinars and speaks at conferences. His popular 7 Habits series of blogs, infographics, and webinars has been featured by the Society for Technical Communication. He has consulted for a variety of companies to help them improve their content and content development processes.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”