Why do people forget our content? One of the most obvious reasons why people forget our content is...Read More
Author: Dr. Carmen Simon
Carmen Simon, Ph.D., is changing how the world communicates. A cognitive scientist, she has helped some of the world’s most visible brands craft memorable messages by focusing on how the brain works. Carmen is the founder of Memzy, a presentation design and training company. She holds doctorates in both instructional technology and cognitive psychology and is a recognized expert in presentation design, delivery, and audience engagement. Her sought-after keynote speeches unveil science-based techniques for getting others to see your way, remember your way, and go your way.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”