The following content originally appeared in the book, The Language of Content Strategy, a...Read More
Author: Char James-Tanny
Char James-Tanny speaks around the world on topics including help authoring concepts, accessibility, social media, web standards, collaboration, and technology. She is the primary coordinator for the annual Boston Accessibility Conference, a member of the Boston Accessibility Group, and an Invited Expert for the W3C HTML Working Group (AAPI Task Force).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros