Danielle Villegas had an opportunity to talk with Jon Wuebben, the best-selling author of the...Read More
Author: Danielle M. Villegas
Danielle M. Villegas is a content strategist with a background in client services, project management, e-learning, social media, and web content management. She’s worked for several global companies, including MetLife, Novo Nordisk, BASF North America, Bank of America – Merrill Lynch, and Princeton University Press. Danielle is best known in the technical communications world for her blog, TechCommGeekMom.com, which has continued to flourish since it was launched during her graduate studies at NJIT in 2012. She has presented webinars and seminars for Adobe, the Society for Technical Communication (STC), IEEE ProComm, and at Drexel University’s eLearning Conference. She has also written articles for the STC Intercom, STC Notebook, and the Content Rules blog. You can learn more about Danielle on LinkedIn, on Twitter, or through her blog.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”