Practical ideas on how to fuel creativity in the workplace. The author explores the creativity challenge from four different perspectives.Read More
Author: Elisa Valenzuela
Dr. Elisa Valenzuela has over 18 years of experience in consulting, strategic management, organizational development, and human resources. Her work has led her to be involved with the challenges of leading and developing talent across cultures including the United States, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and Colombia; and working in several business sectors ranging from the banking industry, credit unions, manufacturing, marketing, education, nonprofit organizations, and development of small and medium-sized companies. Currently, she teaches at the University of Saint Joseph, CT.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”