Markdown Can Make Online Writing Easier Than HTML and other Markup Languages Consumers crave...Read More
Author: Erik Martin
Erik J. Martin is a Chicago area-based freelance writer and public relations expert whose articles have been featured in AARP The Magazine, EContent Magazine, Reader’s Digest, The Costco Connection, The Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times and other publications. He often writes on topics related to technology, real estate, business and retailing, health care, insurance, and entertainment. He also publishes several blogs, including martinspiration.blogspot.com and cineversegroup.blogspot.com.
Where Wearable Tech Is Heading And Why You Need To Pay Attention In January 1946, Dick Tracy’s...Read More
When it comes to finding a printed or recorded resource for educational, pleasure or business...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves