By Fatima Zehra, special to The Content Wrangler Quick Summary: “Few people understand...Read More
Author: Fatima Zehra
Fatima Zehra Naqvi is Content Marketing Manager at Hypefolio, a San Francisco Bay Area startup. She heads content strategy, development, and execution for social media, email, website, business development, sales and product. Fatima kick-started her career as a journalist, writing and editing news, before venturing into content marketing — and falling in love with it. She is an avid reader with a passion for all things food and travel. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @fatimazehra5.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros