After ten years of accumulating stuff, I am in the middle of packing up our belongings and moving...Read More
Author: David Hobbs
David Hobbs helps organizations make big digital changes. David’s advice is based on experience from within organizations, as a CTO of a web development company, and as a consultant. In David’s six year old practice David Hobbs Consulting he has worked with a wide range of clients, from think tanks like Resources for the Future to global companies like Novartis, usually looking at an organization’s *entire* web presence to look for ways to make as high impact changes as possible. David has also worked at change on a more hands-on level, living in a mud hut in Chad for two years as a Peace Corps Volunteer. David is the author of Website Migration Handbook v2 and Website Product Management.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves