This post is part of the book Voice and Tone Strategy: Connecting with People Through Content, the...Read More
Author: John Caldwell
John Caldwell is an established Content Design Strategist in the field of software design, including software as a service and marketing. Among his many accomplishments, he has helped teams at top companies craft and govern winning strategies for voice and tone across multiple products and platforms. As the lead for content strategy at Intuit, he created and implemented a bold new strategy for voice that changed the game for TurboTax. John is a writing and innovation coach with more than 20 years of experience. In addition to user experience and content design, he has worked in magazine and broadcast journalism and continues to write on a wide array of topics, from tech to travel.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”