By Scott Underwood and Leon Segal How many design thinkers does it take to change a light bulb?...Read More
Author: Leon Segal, Ph.D
Leon Segal founded Innovationship in 2012 after over thirty years in human factors, product innovation, and experience design, including leading an IDEO office. His work on empathy and design and his insight that “innovation begins with an eye” are cited in several best-selling books. He has practiced and taught at leading institutions around the world, and his experience across industries and cultures, combined with his hands-on style of teaching, give him a unique perspective on the practice of innovation.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”