Do you long for your web pages to jump to the top of your dream audience’s search results? And do...Read More
Author: Marcia Riefer Johnston
Marcia Riefer Johnston is the author of “Word Up! How to Write Powerful Sentences and Paragraphs (And Everything You Build from Them)” and “You Can Say That Again: 750 Redundant Phrases to Think Twice About.” She has run a technical-writing business for… a long time. She taught technical writing in the Engineering School at Cornell University and studied literature and creative writing in the Syracuse University Masters program under Raymond Carver and Tobias Wolff. Marcia lives in Portland, Oregon. Follow her on Twitter @MarciaRJohnston. For more, see http://Writing.Rocks.
This month, I was asked by the editors at The Content Wrangler to review a few books, including:...Read More
I never loved the English language until it was taken away from me. As an exchange student in...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves