Disruptive innovation requires a new way of thinking. It requires the courage to do things...Read More
Author: Marc Posch
Swiss-born Marc Posch founded the Marc Posch Design Office in Munich/Germany. Under his leadership, the company developed a reputation for innovative thinking and design that helped his clients grow.
His office created brand and design concepts for over 300 technology companies such as Apple Germany and BMW as well as numerous start-ups, and worked on various marketing campaigns in the world of European commerce.
Marc relocated to Southern California in 2000. Based in Downtown Los Angeles ever since, Marc Posch Design, Los Angeles (MPD/LA) continues to thrive through the collaborative energy of a dedicated team of talents under Marc’s leadership.
“My role as a brand consultant and creative is to find strategic insights as to how and where design can solve a problem and have a positive business impact. I see it as my job to deliver a perspective of not just aesthetics, but economics and usage too. Outstanding design that not only disrupts but connects also, is an important selling tool, if not the most important these days. I like to say, today design is not the package, it is the product.” —Marc Posch
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros