XML sucks. Don’t get me wrong. All kinds of really valuable and important systems use XML to...Read More
Author: Mark Baker
Mark Baker is the author of Every Page Is Page One: Topic-based Writing for Technical Communication and the Web, and the forthcoming Structured Writing: Principles and Practices, both from XML Press. He helps organizations adopt the Every Page is Page One approach to information design through training, coaching, editing, and writing services through Analecta Communications Inc. (http://analecta.com). He blogs at http://everypageispageone.com and tweets as @mbakeranalecta.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”