It’s difficult to recognize shifting trends and movements when we’re in the middle of them....Read More
Author: Michael Haggerty-Villa
Michael Haggerty-Villa is the senior technical content strategy manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software and is also the founder and organizer of Content Strategy Southern California and Content Strategy San Jose | Silicon Valley. He is an organizer of the Los Angeles User Experience Meetup group, and, as a content strategy leader, he has collaborated with companies such as Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Digital, Kaiser Permanente, eBay, Yellowpages.com, and DIRECTV.
By Michael Haggerty-Villa, Senior Content Strategist, The Walt Disney Company The challenges of...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves