By Martin Magee, special to The Content Wrangler I’m a member of a gay men’s writer’s...Read More
Author: Martin Magee
Martin L. Magee is a freelance graphic designer and artist, formerly with the San Francisco Chronicle and now currently working at Wells Fargo Bank. In his freelance work, Martin has assisted a number of agencies and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area, such as Foote, Cone and Belding, and Cahan and Associates. He has had four showings of his artwork in San Francisco and is currently collaborating on a new drawing show. Both books Martin designed and edited, “Dreaming In The Daytime,” a collection of his photographs, and “Spring and Summer at the Pearl S. Buck Birthplace,” a photo essay book with Michael A. Toler, are available for sale on iTunes and Amazon. For his client service and design work, Martin has won the PIVOT Award with the Wholesale Marketing Group of Wells Fargo, the AAA Award with the Advertising and Marketing Group of the San Francisco Chronicle, and 2nd Place in the Drawing Category of the art exhibit of the Santa Barbara County Fair at Santa Maria, California. In addition to his interest in art, design, and short fiction writing, Martin has an avid interest in literature and film, and his short films are available for viewing on Vimeo. Follow Martin on LinkedIn, Instagram, and on Twitter at @Kobaltblu13.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves