Guest post by Niki Vecsei Harrold and Laurel Nicholes An increasing number of consumers no longer...Read More
Author: Nikoletta Vecsei Harrold
Niki Vecsei is an experienced Social Media and Communities Engagement Manager with a wealth of digital and content marketing experience for start-ups and Fortune 100 companies alike. Her passion is to connect people to content to enable everyone to find success in their work and private life. Originally from Europe, her experience spans across 2 continents. In her free time she loves to play sports, enjoys the outdoors, cooking, and reading murder-mystery books.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves