To compete in today’s global economy, organizations must adapt website and digital media content...Read More
Author: Nitish Singh, Ph. D.
Nitish Singh, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of International Business at the Boeing Institute of International Business at St Louis University. He serves as co-organizer for the Brand2Global Conference for Global Marketers and is the Program Leader for Certification in Global Digital Marketing and Localization. Dr. Singh holds a Ph.D. in Marketing and International Business from Saint Louis University; MA University of South Wales, UK; and MBA Pune University India. His educational efforts and programs have been supported by the US Department of Education, Qatar Foundation, Adobe, AT&T, Nestle Purina and other organizations. He has published more than 50 academic papers and 3 books.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves