By Noz Urbina, special to The Content Wrangler I just finished two lengthy interviews with Bob...Read More
Author: Noz Urbina
Noz Urbina is a globally recognized content strategist and modeler. He’s well known as a pioneer in adaptive content modeling to support rich, personalized, and contextually relevant content across the user journey. He is also co-author of the book “Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits” with Rahel Anne Bailie. In 2013, he founded his own consultancy — Urbina Consulting.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”