By Paula Ladenburg Land, special to The Content Wrangler Note: This content appears in Content...Read More
Author: Paula Land
Paula Land divides her time between being a content strategy consultant and a technology entrepreneur. As founder and principal consultant at Strategic Content, she develops content strategies and implementation plans for private clients such as REI, Costco, F5 Networks, NetApp, and GHX, as well as partnering with other agencies on large-scale projects for clients like Microsoft and MasterCard. As cofounder of Content Insight, she is the impetus behind the development of CAT, the Content Analysis Tool, which creates automated content inventories. Prior to her current ventures, Paula was content strategy lead in the Seattle office of Razorfish.
Paula is also the author of the book, Content Audits and Inventories: A Handbook (XML Press, September 2014).
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”