The biggest lie we tell almost daily is “I have read and understood.” Users who click “I agree” in...Read More
Author: Deborah Bosley
Deborah S. Bosley, Ph.D., Founder and Principal at The Plain Language Group (TPLG) is a long time believer that good writing is good business. She has spent the past 20 years helping Fortune 500/1000 corporations and government agencies create information that’s easy for people to understand and use. TPLG creates consumer-friendly written content; increases profits, trust, and customer satisfaction; voids liability from confused information; and meets requirements for regulatory documents. Deborah been interviewed for The Atlantic, Investment News, the Wall Street Journal This Weekend, HealthLeader Media, and Investment Advisor as well as many social media outlets. Her clients include eBay, Google, JPMorgan Chase, and Wells Fargo.
By Deborah S. Bosley, Owner and Principal, The Plain Language Group “People who lean on logic and...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”