The following is an excerpt from Author Experience by Rick Yagodich, the fourth book in The...Read More
Author: Rick Yagodich
Rick Yagodich has been working with the web since 1995. Right after creating his first HTML page, he asked, “What is the business purpose of this site?” That question has driven his interactions with web technology ever since.
Rick has experience with most aspects of web technology, from front-end design to back-end development. It is from this breadth of experience that he determined a vital part of the industry was severely under-served: the systems used to manage content are not designed for the needs and processes of those who use them.
His consultancy, Excolo, has served clients in industries ranging from financial services to retail to business services to communications and now focuses on that niche of the web consultancy market: Author Experience.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves