In Public Relations we know what makes a successful apology and what doesn’t. SUCCESSFUL APOLOGY =...Read More
Author: Shelly Davies
Shelly Davies helps businesses save time and money. How? By giving us permission to write like humans. Using research-based approaches to writing better, Shelly builds our confidence and helps us write in ways that make readers want to hug us! (Or not – it really depends if hugs are what we’re after. But whatever outcomes we want, Shelly can get us there! She’s kinda awesome like that.) Shelly Davies Writing & Training. Because plain English has been cool since way back.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”