By Tom Johnson, I’d Rather Be Writing This past year I’ve been hearing a lot about...Read More
Author: Tom Johnson
Tom Johnson is a technical writer working in San Jose, California, mostly writing developer documentation, including documentation for APIs. Johnson works for 41st Parameter, a company in the fraud detection and advertising technology space. He is the editor of the popular technical communication blog, I’d Rather Be Writing.
Tom Johnson of TechWriterVoices.com interviews content management maven Ann Rockley about emerging trends and technologies affecting content professionals. Rockley is the president and founder of The Rockley Group, a global...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros