Trey DeGrassi is the Executive Assistant for Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler. Trey has over 18 years of experience working for a number of organizations and events including Information Development World, Intelligent Content Conference, Zen Hospice Project and The National AIDS Memorial Grove.
Trey has a wide range of life and work experience including an undergraduate degree in psychology, studying medicine, working as a teacher, and managing teams of volunteers for non-profits. He has been with The Content Wrangler since July 2012.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves