The following is an excerpt from Global Content Strategy: A Primer by Val Swisher, the third book...Read More
Author: Val Swisher
Val Swisher founded Content Rules recognizing that even the largest companies often do not have the technology, people, and expertise to create content that is global-ready. Founded in 1994, Content Rules is an end-to-end content services provider. We help customers plan their global content strategy, create content in structured and non-structured environments, and work with their source content to prepare it for translation. Content Rules is the exclusive provider of The Rockley Strategic Method™ and a certified service provider for the Acrolinx optimization software. Val is a frequent speaker on the conference circuit. She blogs (almost) weekly at contentrulesinc.com/blog. Along with Scott Abel, Val hosts a popular webinar series and she has recently authored her third book. Her latest book, Global Content Strategy: A Primer was published by XML Press in 2015.
Transwhat? That’s what most humans—and nearly all spellcheck programs—ask when they...Read More
In this quick take video, Val Swisher, Founder and CEO of Content Rules, explains why there’s a big disconnect between content marketing and intelligent content and how to overcome...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves