I’ve been reading up on artificial intelligence lately. AI, as it’s referred to, is a...Read More
Category: Cognitive Computing
The home for all content tagged with "cognitive computing" — all in one place so it's easy to find, access, and share.
Learn how IBM Watson can you can find value and insights hidden in the mountains of structured and unstructured content we struggle to understand every day. It’s not a search engine. It’s a powerful supercomputing...Read More
IBM Watson is a technology platform that uses natural language processing and machine learning to reveal insights from large amounts of unstructured data. But before Watson can answer questions about a subject, it needs to...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves