The biggest lie we tell almost daily is “I have read and understood.” Users who click “I agree” in...Read More
Category: Customer Experience
The home for all content tagged with "customer experience" — all in one place so it's easy to find, access, and share.
Creating clear, concise, and consistent content isn’t enough. You also need to understand how your content makes people feel. The goal, of course, is to make your customers feel good. Empathy—defined as “identification...Read More
By Marcia Riefer Johnston Publish it and forget it. Spray and pray. Have you ever done that with...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves