When developing content for multiple locales, in multiple languages, companies struggle with the idea of translation versus transcreation. Transcreation is about recreating the content in a language and style that connects with...Read More
Category: Localization and Translation
The home for all content tagged with "localization" — all in one place so it's easy to find, access, and share.
Localizing content may sound simple, but it is a very complex and intricate task. In this brief conversation, Professor Nitish Singh discusses with Devyani Bhattacharjee, Director of Marketing Localization, how SAP manages...Read More
Can there be a global brand strategy? This question is not only context specific but also very much driven by understanding customer needs. Professor Nitish Singh discusses with Leona Frank, Manager of European Brand Strategy...Read More
Free machine translation (MT) is great if you’re trying to get the gist of some foreign language content you stumbled upon on the web. But is free machine translation appropriate for use at work? C’mon, you’re kidding, right?...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”