In our 2017 DITA Satisfaction survey, we learned that many companies that have adopted the Darwin...Read More
Category: Markup Languages
The home for all content tagged with "markup languages" — all in one place so it's easy to find, access, and share.
Kurt Cagle makes some interesting comments in his XML.com article, Understanding XML: Making...Read More
I’m re-reading a great book, The World is Flat, by Thomas Friedman. The book, now in its third...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”