Where Wearable Tech Is Heading And Why You Need To Pay Attention In January 1946, Dick Tracy’s...Read More
Category: Smart Products
The home for all content tagged with "smart products" — all in one place so it's easy to find, access, and share.
Fairphone designs smartphones that don’t contain conflict minerals like gold, tantalum, tungsten, and tin. The idea is to create devices that do minimal harm to the planet and its inhabitants. The company works to...Read More
Smart products are hitting the market daily. Everything from toothbrushes to frying pans are being reimagined and made intelligent. The San Francisco-based crew at Bluesmart have produced the world’s first...Read More
Phonebloks.com: Initiative Aims To Strongly Encourage The Creation of Modular, Easily Repairable Consumer Electronics
Manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, LG, Sony, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and HTC...Read More
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”
- Technical Documentation RoundUp 2019: A New Conference for Tech Comm Pros
- Empower Your Team to Write with One Voice While Still Sounding Like Themselves