Alison Toon helps global enterprises to enable worldwide business by managing complex content, translation, and globalization strategies and by consulting on operations, business processes, and technologies. She helps the diverse and complex enterprise to speak with one voice, regardless of language: to think local while acting global. And in her spare time, she photographs rock stars, writes children’s books, researches family history, and manages one or two blogs.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”