Arle Lommel is a senior analyst with Common Sense Advisory (CSA Research), where he focuses on language technology and translation quality. A noted writer and speaker on localization and translation, he headed standards development at the Localization Industry Standards Association (LISA) and later at GALA, before working on translation quality topics at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI). He has a PhD from Indiana University and currently resides in Bloomington, Indiana.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”