Bert Esselink has been active in multilingual publishing and marketing projects for two decades. He worked for many years as a localization specialist, focusing on project management, language technology, multilingual marketing, and global content management. His book A Practical Guide to Localization is used widely throughout the localization and translation industry. After working for many years with Lionbridge in Amsterdam, Bert joined SDL as Strategic Account Director in August 2017.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”