Bob Trosper is an agile project management organization (PMO) director and program manager (Project Management Professional (PMP) and certified scrum master) with deep industry experience. He has built two project management organizations (PMOs) from the ground up and has a successful track record of process innovation and on-time delivery of critical business initiatives.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”