Bruno Wagner has a degree in mechanical engineering. He worked in sales and marketing with SKF/S2M company in the field of mechatronics to promote magnetic bearings and high-speed motors. In addition, he researched how to visualize the whole range of SKF products, from giant ball bearings to micro-lubrication devices.
Receive exclusive access to members-only content, invitations to in-person and virtual events, and sneak peeks at new tools and emerging technologies. Join today!Join Now!
- How to fuel creativity in the workplace
- WHAT STORYTELLING MEANS TO VOICE AND TONE STRATEGY
- Viewpoint: Patient-focused Healthcare Information Requires an Omnichannel Content Strategy
- Viewpoint: The Disconnect Between Content Strategy, Information Science, and Healthcare
- The Need for Plain Language in “Terms and Conditions”